Do I have to report in person?

If you are sentenced to Court Supervision or Conditional Discharge you are required to report in person for an initial intake appointment and then as directed by the Court Services Department for the remaining of your term. Henry County Court Services monitors your compliance with evaluation and treatment, drug and alcohol testing, and any other special conditions of your court order.  You will be required to keep your probation officer up to date on the status of any special conditions and may be required to report in person and/or by phone periodically throughout your term.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to report in person?
2. Do I have to report to court at the end of my term?
3. I have been arrested for Driving under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI), where do I get an evaluation?
4. Can I leave the state while on Court Supervision/Conditional Discharge?
5. I have a DUI and have a Statutory Summary Suspension; can I get a work permit to drive?
6. Are my probation fees included in the costs and fines?
7. Where do I pay monies owed?
8. Can I pay my fines, costs and/or fees online with a credit card?