1. Home
  2. Property Info
  3. Pay Online
  4. Departments
    1. Animal Control
    2. Assessments
    3. Circuit Clerk
    4. Coroner
    5. County Administration
    6. County Board
    7. County Clerk
    8. Court Services (Probation)
    9. Economic Development
    10. Elections
    11. Office of Emergency Management (OEM)
    12. Geographic Information System (GIS)
    13. Health Department
    14. Highway
    15. Hillcrest Nursing Home
    16. Information Services
    17. Public Defender
    18. Public Transportation (Abilities Plus)
    19. Recorder
    20. Regional Office of Education
    21. Rural Revolving Loan Fund (RRLF)
    22. Sheriff's Office
    23. State's Attorney
    24. Tourism
    25. Treasurer(Property Taxes)
    26. Veteran's Assistance
    27. Voter's Registration
    28. Zoning and Building
  5. Public Info
  6. Events
  7. FOIA
  8. Contact
  9. About Us
  10. Site Map

Child Support

The Henry County Circuit Clerk does not process payments. All payments are sent to the State Disbursement Unit (SDU). The Circuit Clerk will post all payments made to your child support history record.

If you have any questions regarding your child support payments please call the number below.

State Disbursement Unit (SDU)

State Disbursement Unit Contact Numbers:
                  Toll Free: (877) 225-7077   
                  Fax:  (630) 221-2312 


 Illinois State Disbursement Unit
                 PO Box 5400
                 Carol Stream, Illinois 60197-5400

You will need to provide the following information for the SDU to locate your case: 
·         Names of custodial and non-custodial parents
·         Case Number 
·         Your Social Security Number 
·         Henry County FIPS Number 1707300

Electronic Fund Transfer:
We do not process electronic fund transfers or direct deposits through the Circuit Clerk’s office.  If you want this service, your child support payment will need to go through the State Disbursement Unit in Carol Stream, IL and they can automatically transfer the funds.  You can obtain the forms online at

Illinois Department of Healthcare & Family Services (IDHFS)
(Formerly IL Dept of Public Aid)

If you are receiving or have received any assistance from IDHFS, the following may be helpful: 
              1.       If you need to petition the court to modify your order, you will need to come into our office and fill out a petition.  The original petition will be filed in the court file and a copy will be sent to the Assistant Attorney General’s office.  That office will set it for hearing and send notices of date & time. 
              2.       Sometimes IDHFS is not involved at the time child support is determined.  Later, the custodial parent begins receiving services from IDHFS.  At this time, IDHFS will notify each party, including the Circuit Clerk’s office, that they are intervening in the case.  You will receive this notice in the mail.

IDHFS Contact Number:
Toll Free:  1-800-447-4278


Change in Status
Please notify the Circuit Clerk’s office and /or the State Disbursement Unit immediately of any changes you may have.  If you need to change your address and/or name regarding your case, the change in status form, located at the Circuit Clerk’s office, should be filled out and mailed or delivered to our office.  If your check goes through the SDU, we will notify them, or you can call them directly or go on line to notify them of any changes.  This is very important because if we do not receive an address change, your check could be delayed.

Circuit Clerk's Office Address:
              Henry County Circuit Clerk
              307 West Center Street
              Cambridge IL 61238
              (309) 937-3512

Circuit Clerk

Terilyn A. Motley
Henry County Circuit Clerk

307 West Center Street
Cambridge, IL 61238

Phone: 309-937-3572
Fax:  309-937-3990

Office Hours:
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Monday - Friday


Branch Offices:
Kewanee Division

401 East Third Street
Kewanee, IL  61443

Phone: 309 852-2507
Fax: 309 854-5065