The following is a listing of requirements that must accompany all liquor license applications:
- Original Application Completed and Notarized
- Policy of Insurance in the amount of $20,000 to $40,000 for Bodily Injury Liability; $10,000 for Property Damage Liability; $15,000 for Loss of Means Support
- Corporate Surety Bond in the amount of $1000 (Certificate from Surety or Guarantor to pay one party if the second party fails to meet any obligation of terms of the contract)
- Certified copy of Lease or Affidavit of Owner if premises are leased
- $25 County Clerk Fee
- Fee for Specific Liquor License Class
- Copy of Applicant(s) Photo ID
- Applicant(s) Fingerprint Card Completed (This needs to be done at the Henry County Sheriff's Department)
Applicant(s) will need to contact Dorothy David of the Henry County Health Department (309-852-7266) and the Henry County Zoning Department (309-937-3419) to make sure all requirements they need from your facility are met.
View the Liquor License Application Packet (PDF).